
So, what did you think? Did it live up to your expectations?
I was really happy with it. The actors really grew on me (some more than others) and by the time it ended, I really liked them. But I do think someone else would have done a better job as Edward. He doesn't have the quality described in the book of aweing humans at first sight. He has to grow on you (kind of like mold, lol). All in all, it was a great movie and it re-ignited all of my "vampire" emotions. I did see that they announced the making of the second movie.
1 comment:
I really liked the movie. I knew it wasn't going to be exactly like the book - so that let it just be enjoyable. It definately lingered for a while in my mind too - so that's a good sign :)
Post a Comment