Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Little Something to Ponder

I got some great "brain food" at Women's Conference but one that I particularly liked was from John Bytheway's talk. He quoted Elder Jeffery R. Holland:

"The future of this world has long been declared; the final outcome between good and evil is already known. There is absolutely no question as to who wins because the victory has already been posted on the scoreboard. The only really strange thing in all of this is that we are still down here on the field trying to decide which team's jersey we want to wear!"

GO TEAM!!!! and Have a Good Day!

6 comments:

Michelle C said...

That's a good one. I really like the family picture. Cute of everyone. I think I heard the news was official with Sarah, so if you want any bridals, let me know. They're my fave.

Natalie said...

Melinda - what a great pick me up for the day! Women's Conference was so great - You've inspired me to go back through my notes tonight :)

Tami Price said...

I really like this quote! Thank you for sharing it on your blog! Your family is so wonderful and we really look up to your example!

Jenie said...

WOW!!!! How exciting to open my blog and see your comment! I can not believe how big all your children are. Especially Sara! My favorite babysitter ever!!! Tell everyone hi for me!

Grammy Doris said...

Hey -- I have joined the hip generation. I can now comment on blogs. I look everymorning to see what is happening.

The Jackson Five said...

I would like to comment on your songs. I can't believe you have the David Arculetta version of "Think of Me". That as me and Libby like to say is a classic and was completely trashed by his 'modern modifications'. Take a look at what David Cook (THE WINNER) did with music of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhRlsw4-HE