Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Redirection

We're blogging on a new site. It is www.dennyandmel.blogspot.com We'll also be allowing only invited readers soon, so if you would like to be included, please leave me a comment here (with your email address) or email me. See our new site for some of our camping pics.:)

8 comments:

Jenie said...

Well, I hope I get an invite to your blog!

Angela said...

Please invite me!! I want to stay current on your family.

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Melinda - we'd love to be on your list. You should have our email address. :)

Melinda said...

Jenie and Angela-- I need your emails to invite you :)

Doin' It Digital (Shannon C.) said...

Melinda,

Thanks for the nice comments on 'doin' it digital'; you are sweet. I would love to keep viewing your link! :)

Tami Price said...

We love reading your family blog! You are wonderful friends and we would love to stay up on what is going on!

ames said...

Hi Melinda,

I just found your blog and would love an invite. Its great to keep in touch.
Amy Bybee
amesbybee@yahoo.com

Marisa said...

Melinda,
What a cute blog! I hope I can see your new one too.